2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP
- Standard 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe), optional 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe S), optional 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe Turbo), or available 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery (Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and Porsche Connect, expanded with intelligent services and Apps
- Available Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB) or Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Optional Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
- Available Porsche InnoDrive including adaptive cruise control
- BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
- Sports seats, front (eight-way, electric) with integrated headrests and rear Sports seats for two
About the Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Crafted to perform, the dynamic Porsche Cayenne Coupe is a thrilling interpretation of the concept of the fastback SUV. Drivers can choose from a selection of three responsive turbocharged engines in addition to two groundbreaking electric powertrains. The entire lineup is infused with the agility and power to match any type of driving style. Positioned to challenge the most established performance SUVs on the market, the Cayenne Coupe combines the versatility of an SUV with the attitude of a sports coupe. Even with its lowered roofline, the rear seat headroom of the Cayenne Coupe remains preserved and essentially the same as the traditional Cayenne SUV. A standard adaptive suspension and stylish 20-inch alloy wheels help emphasize the sport-focused strengths of the Cayenne Coupe. Offering quick access to both multimedia and infotainment features, all Cayenne Coupe models come equipped with the latest version of Porsche Communication Management (PCM).
What the Critics Say
“It drives, in other words, like the Porsche of SUVs. It is more composed and precise and competent over the road than most any premium SUV you’d care to mention.” — Car and Driver
“At first acquaintance the Porsche Cayenne Coupe seems a more coherent, more concise take on the sporty SUV concept than its German rivals. It rides better than the BMW X6 and feels more agile than the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe.” — Motor Trend
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Features
Track-Inspired Performance & Styling
Although some may make quick comparisons to the Cayenne SUV, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has a uniquely expressive style to call its own. Signature aspects of the exterior design include a 0.8-inch lower roofline, steeply raked windshield, and a unique active spoiler located below the lower edge of the rear windscreen. Crafted to enhance aerodynamic performance, this design helps highlight the race-proven attitude of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe.
Choosing the Cayenne Coupe means that you’ll have your selection of three potent turbocharged engines. These options include a standard 335-horsepower turbocharged V6, a potent 434-horsepower twin-turbo V6, or the range-topping 541-horsepower twin-turbo V8. All Cayenne Coupe models also come equipped with the legendary Sport Chrono package, speed-sensitive power steering, and Porsche Active Suspension Management. For enhanced stopping power and superior resistance to heat, the Cayenne Coupe can be fitted with Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB). Looking to experience electrified exhilaration? The Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid lineup is ready to deliver.
Meticulously crafted to place the driver at the center of attention, the upscale environment inside the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has all the amenities to help you make the most of your daily drive. Stretching across a total of 23.2 square feet, the standard panoramic glass roof allows you to enjoy a clear view of the sky. Another option unique to the Cayenne Coupe are its optional houndstooth cloth seat inserts which offer greater breathability and a touch of style. In a clever feat of ingenuity, the rear-seat headroom remains virtually identical to the conventional Cayenne SUV despite its sloped roofline. Located in the center of the dashboard is the expansive 12.3-inch Porsche Communication system. Listed to your favorite audio the way the artists intended with your choice of either a BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System inside the Cayenne Coupe.
Porsche Technology & Innovation
Inspired by race-winning Porsche vehicles, the Lightweight Sport package is offered on the Cayenne Coupe. Choosing this option means that you’ll receive a contoured carbon roof, SportDesign carbon diffuser exterior trim, bold 22-inch GT Design wheels, and an exclusive sports exhaust. Available LED main headlights with matrix beam including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) feature 84 LEDs that can automatically adjust based on current traffic conditions. This automatic dimming helps to prevent oncoming vehicles from being blinded while keeping your visibility uncompromised. You’ll also have the benefit of electronic cornering lights and an intersection light which is synced with current navigation data. An updated full-color Head-Up Display also lets you view critical drive information right on the windshield in front of you.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ
- 150 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 5.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe
- Starting at $86,400 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 157 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.8 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne S Coupe
- Starting at $88,600 MSRP*
- 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ
- 163 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo Coupe
- Starting at $130,100 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ
- 177 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe
- Starting at $164,400 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 183 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.6 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
*Manufacturers’ Suggested Retail Price. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, delivery, processing and handling fee, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual selling price.